- For your information (FYI). Means: I don’t know what to do with this, so please keep it.
- Noted and returned. Means: I don’t know what to do with this, so please keep it little while.
- Review and comment. Means: Do the dirty work so that I can forward it.
- Action please. Means: Get yourself involved for me. Don’t worry, I’ll claim the credit.
- For your necessary action. Means: It’s your headache now.
- Copy to. Means: Here’s a share of my headache.
- For your approval, please. Means: Put your neck on the chopping board for me please.
- Action is being taken. Means: Your correspondence is lost and I am trying to locate it.
- Your letter is receiving our attention. Means: I am trying to figure out what you want.
- Please discuss. Means: I don’t know what the hell this is, so please brief me.
- For your immediate action. Means: Do it NOW! Or I will get into serious trouble.
- Please reply soon. Means: Please be efficient. It makes me look inefficient.
- We are investigating/ processing your request with the relevant authorities. Means: They are causing the delay, not us.
- Regards. Means: Thanks and bless you for reading all the crap.
- What’s your company’s policy on severance pay?
- How long does it take your company’s bureaucracy to get around to firing somebody for poor performance?
- Do you have a random drug testing policy?
- Does your company’s life insurance cover suicide?
- How in depth are your criminal background checks?
- Does your company’s insurance consider genital herpes a pre-existing condition?
- How many sick days do you allow each employee before you stop paying them for not being here? 3. Does your insurance cover sex-change operations?
- Does your internet access have a firewall that blocks pornographic websites? 1. How frequently do your accountants audit petty cash?
Amazing, isn’t it!
The Magdeburg water bridge, completed in 2003, takes 6 years & €500 million for a 918m long marvelous water bridge.
This is a channel-bridge over the River Elbe and joins the former East and West Germany, as part of the unification project. It is located in the city of Magdeburg, near Berlin. The photo was taken on the day of inauguration.
Questions: Did the bridge have to be designed to withstand the additional weight of ship and barge traffic, or just the weight of the water?
Answer: It only needs to be designed to withstand the weight of the water!
Why? A ship always displaces an amount of water that weighs the same as the ship, regardless of how heavily a ship may be loaded.
Once upon a time – exactly just now – I look at my palm.
Get it right? – if not, look below zoom
Its so thick, lot of fat inside me fingers – which means more fat on my belly and my entire body.