USAID through the Human and Institutional Capacity Development (HICD) program working in Collaboration with the Academy for Educational Development (AED), opens the opportunity for talented Indonesians to study for Master’s and PhD degrees in the US. The programs are FULLY FUNDED by USAID. The programs offered are:
- Master’s Degree in Education and Human Development
- Master’s Degree in Public Health
- Master’s Degree in Environment Studies
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD Degrees in Economics
- Master’s Degree in Public Affairs/Public Policy/Political Science/Public Administration/Non-Profit Management or related fields.
- Relevant work experience and commitment to Indonesian development
- At least 5 pre-retirement years after completion of study
- Indonesian citizen
- Complete the application forms and attach CV, copy of ID card and one-page essay
- Attach a nomination letter from current institution of employment
- Attach 3 recommendation letters from persons other than the person who provided the nomination letter
- Attach the result of English Test Score (ITP TOEFL OR IELTS)
This is an equal opportunity scholarship. Women are encouraged to apply. Geographical coverage will be considered.
For more information and to get application forms, please send your request to email@example.com or visit http://www.aed.or.id to download the application forms. Completed application forms together with required documents must be received at the AED address below no later than 1 January 2010.
For follow up and persuasive efforts, you can contact the following lady;)Tutiek Rahaju, Program Specialist Human and Institutional Capacity Development Academy for Educational Development (AED) Wisma Nugra Santana, 16th Floor, Suite 1616, Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav 7-8, Jakarta 10220 Phone: 021 51000052 | Fax: 021 51000072 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org