What it is all about;
- Gramedia Mall of Indonesia is having their official launching on 1 April 2010
- With that, they gave discount of 30% from 1 April till 4 April 2010, valid on all items except of electronics and photocopy paper
- BCA credit card and Flazz debit card holder entitled of an extra 5% discount, after discounted from above
What is happening;
- I came today, Sunday 4 Apr 10 at noon. The place is damn crowded. You cant move and so packed its like a wet market. Don’t mind to ask of the cashier queue
- I did not manage to buy anything. It’s so damn packed and demotivates me – I actually dont have ‘to buy’ list on my notes. Just came there to roam around.
To my point of view;
- Gramedia Mall of Indonesia is better than the Mall Kelapa Gading and the Mall Artha Gading in terms of facility, ambiance (except today) and products availability
- Gramedia Matraman remains the most complete in terms of products availability
- To compare, I’m disappointed with the Gramedia flagship store in Grand Indonesia. How can you say it’s a flagship, nothing is there. Also, the flagship targets foreign customers yet, for imported book it’s much better to search at Gramedia Matraman. Such an irony!