- What’s your company’s policy on severance pay?
- How long does it take your company’s bureaucracy to get around to firing somebody for poor performance?
- Do you have a random drug testing policy?
- Does your company’s life insurance cover suicide?
- How in depth are your criminal background checks?
- Does your company’s insurance consider genital herpes a pre-existing condition?
- How many sick days do you allow each employee before you stop paying them for not being here? 3. Does your insurance cover sex-change operations?
- Does your internet access have a firewall that blocks pornographic websites? 1. How frequently do your accountants audit petty cash?
Interviewer: what is your birth date? Sardar: 13th October Which year? Sardar: Oye ullu ke pathe _ _ _ EVERY YEAR
Manager asked sardar at an interview. Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it? Sardar replyed: -P-O-S-T-B-O- X.
After returning back from a foreign trip, sardar asked his wife, Do I look like a foreigner? Wife: No! Why? Sardar: In London a lady asked me Are you a foreigner?
One tourist from U.S.A. asked Sardar: Any great man born in this village??? Sardar: no sir, only small Babies!!!
When sardar was traveling with his wife in an auto, the driver adjusted the mirror. Sardar shouted, “You are trying to see my wife? Sit behind. I will drive.
Interviewer: just imagine youare on the3rd floor, it caught fire and how will you escape? Sardar: its simple. I will stop my imagination! !!
Sardar: My mobile bill how much? Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123to know current bill status Sardar: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.
Sardar: I think that girl is deaf.. Friend: How do u know? Sardar: I told I Love her, but she said her chappals are new
Friend: I got a brand new Ford IKON for my wife! Sardar: Wow!!! That’s an unbelievable exchange offer!!!
Teacher: Which is the oldest animal in world? Sardar: ZEBRA Teacher: How? Sardar: Bcoz it is Black & White
Sardar attending an interview in Software Company. Manager: Do U know MS Office? Sardar: If U give me the address I will go there sir.
Doctor: I regret to tell you that you have a brain tumor.
Mr. Bean: Yesss!!! (jumps in joy)
Doctor: Did you understand what I just told you?
Mr. Bean: Yes of course, do you think I’m dumb?
Doctor: Then why are you so happy?
Mr. Bean: Because that proves that I have a brain!
WHILE IN A DRUG STORE:
Mr. Bean: I’d like some vitamins for my grandson.
Clerk: Sir, vitamin A, B or C?
Mr. Bean: Any will do, my grandson doesn’t know the alphabet yet!!
AT AN ATM MACHINE:
Friend: What are you looking at?
Mr. Bean: I know your PIN no., hee, hee.
Friend: Alright, what is my PIN no. if you saw it?
Mr. Bean: four asterisks (****)!
CHATTING WITH HIS FRIEND:
Friend: How was the tape you borrowed from me, is it Ok?
Mr. Bean: What do you mean ok, I thought it’s a horror film. I didn’t see any picture.
Friend: What tape did you took anyway?
Mr. Bean: Head Cleaner.
DEATH OF HIS MOTHER:
Mr. Bean:(crying) the doctor called, Mom’s dead.
Friend: condolence, my friend.
(After 2 minutes) Mr. Bean cries even louder
Friend: what now?
Mr. Bean: my sister just called, her mom died too!
MR. BEAN ATTENDING A MEETING:
Colleague: Sorry I’m late. I got stuck in an elevator for 4 hrs because of a power failure.
Mr. Bean: That’s alright, me too…I got stuck on the escalator for 3 hrs.
- Aigaya sanasini = fotomodel
- Akubuka kamumasuki = pejaga pintu gerbang
- Akusuka takuti = preman
- Ayodiri satusatu = pemimpin upacara
- Disini adaguchi = penjual keramik
- Kanji kitakasi = penjual keramik
- Kitakasi murasaja = pemilik toko
- Kosewa rumaku = pemilik kontrakan
- Kuraba sakumu = pencopet
- Kusabuni itunoda = tukang cuci baju
- Masimuda masutipi = artis cilik
- Maunya chiumi = penjual parfum
- Tyada ruma = gag punya rumah
- Takada gaji = pengangguran
- Mukamu sayabedaki = peñata rias
- Nikita sukanari = penari
- Satemura halalne = pedagang sate
- Sayabisa urusi = Calo
- Yukasi kitaterima = kasir
Man : Boy wats ur Dad’s name?
Boy : His name is LAUGHING.
Man : and ur Mother name ?
Boy : Her name is SMILING.
Man : u then must be kidding
Boy : no they are my brother’s I am just JOKING.
Lots of laugh!
Let’s pray, redeem and thankful to what we have! #prayforindonesia
After erupting and spewing heat clouds continuously since Wednesday morning, Mount Merapi unleashed its most extreme volcanic activity yet on Thursday.
The eruption, which threw volcanic material more than seven kilometers into the atmosphere, was five times stronger than the initial eruption on Oct. 26 that killed 36 people.
Merapi has erupted almost daily for 10 days, and the Volcanology and Geological Disaster Mitigation Agency (PVMBG) is calling Thursday’s the worst since 1872.
Surono, head of the agency, said the danger zone had been extended by five kilometers to 20km from the crater.
Meanwhile, worries are growing over two other volcanoes that are showing increased activity.
- Mount Semeru in Lumajang, East Java, has been almost continuously active since 1967 and on Thursday morning it spewed smoke 100 meters into the air.
- In Sikka, East Nusa Tenggara, authorities have warned of increased activity at Mount Egon. “Since Wednesday the mountain has been shrouded in a thick cloud emanating from the crater,” said Suryanto, head of the Egon observation post.
- Two other mountains in East Nusa Tenggara — Rokatenda and Lewotobi — are also reported to be exhibiting increased activity.
Source: The Jakarta Globe