- Whorepresents. A site called ‘Who Represents‘ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is http://www.whorepresents.com.
- Expertsexchange. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at http://www.expertsexchange.com.
- Penisland. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at http://www.penisland.net.
- Therapistfinder. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at http://www.therapistfinder.com.
- Powergenitalia. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company… http://www.powergenitalia.com.
- Molestationnursery. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales: http://www.molestationnursery.com.
- What’s your company’s policy on severance pay?
- How long does it take your company’s bureaucracy to get around to firing somebody for poor performance?
- Do you have a random drug testing policy?
- Does your company’s life insurance cover suicide?
- How in depth are your criminal background checks?
- Does your company’s insurance consider genital herpes a pre-existing condition?
- How many sick days do you allow each employee before you stop paying them for not being here? 3. Does your insurance cover sex-change operations?
- Does your internet access have a firewall that blocks pornographic websites? 1. How frequently do your accountants audit petty cash?
I was browsing old emails from an old friend and found this fowarded mail.
Its totally funny!
The coolest one, mafia fish!
Counting sheep, we are.
The pigeon club
And finally, the funniest ever!
Recently, I received a forwarded email from my aunt with this attached.
Suddenly I felt, WOW, a great ‘opportunity’ as I would call it. Just forward this to 20 people and I will be rewarded with a R320 notebook. I straightforwardly put aside my assignment – was doing some IBM project on the manufacturing industry in Indonesia – and start typing the email address for forwarding.
Luckily, just when I am to click the ‘send’, my Aunt send another email and inform that its a hoax. So then, ’email is cancelled’.
Look at it, doesnt it look very real, although its too good to be true. Well in our sense, if its a thing that you have been wanting, emotion will take over your rationale. And in this case, happens to me.
And you know what,
The Ericsson R320 laptop is not a laptop. Its a discontinued model of a monochrome mobile device. Haaaa…..
So, the moral story is, BE CAREFUL. Now phising, hoax has become more sophisticated. Its getting harder to differentiate it from the real.