- Whorepresents. A site called ‘Who Represents‘ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is http://www.whorepresents.com.
- Expertsexchange. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at http://www.expertsexchange.com.
- Penisland. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at http://www.penisland.net.
- Therapistfinder. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at http://www.therapistfinder.com.
- Powergenitalia. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company… http://www.powergenitalia.com.
- Molestationnursery. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales: http://www.molestationnursery.com.
- What’s your company’s policy on severance pay?
- How long does it take your company’s bureaucracy to get around to firing somebody for poor performance?
- Do you have a random drug testing policy?
- Does your company’s life insurance cover suicide?
- How in depth are your criminal background checks?
- Does your company’s insurance consider genital herpes a pre-existing condition?
- How many sick days do you allow each employee before you stop paying them for not being here? 3. Does your insurance cover sex-change operations?
- Does your internet access have a firewall that blocks pornographic websites? 1. How frequently do your accountants audit petty cash?
Here’s a quiz for you. Simply choose the funniest.