- Whorepresents. A site called ‘Who Represents‘ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is http://www.whorepresents.com.
- Expertsexchange. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at http://www.expertsexchange.com.
- Penisland. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at http://www.penisland.net.
- Therapistfinder. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at http://www.therapistfinder.com.
- Powergenitalia. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company… http://www.powergenitalia.com.
- Molestationnursery. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales: http://www.molestationnursery.com.
- What’s your company’s policy on severance pay?
- How long does it take your company’s bureaucracy to get around to firing somebody for poor performance?
- Do you have a random drug testing policy?
- Does your company’s life insurance cover suicide?
- How in depth are your criminal background checks?
- Does your company’s insurance consider genital herpes a pre-existing condition?
- How many sick days do you allow each employee before you stop paying them for not being here? 3. Does your insurance cover sex-change operations?
- Does your internet access have a firewall that blocks pornographic websites? 1. How frequently do your accountants audit petty cash?
Doctor: I regret to tell you that you have a brain tumor.
Mr. Bean: Yesss!!! (jumps in joy)
Doctor: Did you understand what I just told you?
Mr. Bean: Yes of course, do you think I’m dumb?
Doctor: Then why are you so happy?
Mr. Bean: Because that proves that I have a brain!
WHILE IN A DRUG STORE:
Mr. Bean: I’d like some vitamins for my grandson.
Clerk: Sir, vitamin A, B or C?
Mr. Bean: Any will do, my grandson doesn’t know the alphabet yet!!
AT AN ATM MACHINE:
Friend: What are you looking at?
Mr. Bean: I know your PIN no., hee, hee.
Friend: Alright, what is my PIN no. if you saw it?
Mr. Bean: four asterisks (****)!
CHATTING WITH HIS FRIEND:
Friend: How was the tape you borrowed from me, is it Ok?
Mr. Bean: What do you mean ok, I thought it’s a horror film. I didn’t see any picture.
Friend: What tape did you took anyway?
Mr. Bean: Head Cleaner.
DEATH OF HIS MOTHER:
Mr. Bean:(crying) the doctor called, Mom’s dead.
Friend: condolence, my friend.
(After 2 minutes) Mr. Bean cries even louder
Friend: what now?
Mr. Bean: my sister just called, her mom died too!
MR. BEAN ATTENDING A MEETING:
Colleague: Sorry I’m late. I got stuck in an elevator for 4 hrs because of a power failure.
Mr. Bean: That’s alright, me too…I got stuck on the escalator for 3 hrs.
LESSON: If opportunity doesn’t knock the door; open the door and drag opportunity inside.
Simply, this is an awesome letter