- For your information (FYI). Means: I don’t know what to do with this, so please keep it.
- Noted and returned. Means: I don’t know what to do with this, so please keep it little while.
- Review and comment. Means: Do the dirty work so that I can forward it.
- Action please. Means: Get yourself involved for me. Don’t worry, I’ll claim the credit.
- For your necessary action. Means: It’s your headache now.
- Copy to. Means: Here’s a share of my headache.
- For your approval, please. Means: Put your neck on the chopping board for me please.
- Action is being taken. Means: Your correspondence is lost and I am trying to locate it.
- Your letter is receiving our attention. Means: I am trying to figure out what you want.
- Please discuss. Means: I don’t know what the hell this is, so please brief me.
- For your immediate action. Means: Do it NOW! Or I will get into serious trouble.
- Please reply soon. Means: Please be efficient. It makes me look inefficient.
- We are investigating/ processing your request with the relevant authorities. Means: They are causing the delay, not us.
- Regards. Means: Thanks and bless you for reading all the crap.
I wish someday I will have millions or even billions of dollars or Euro, hehe. AMIN.
Year 2010 is close and this is my aim for 2010 at workplace.
Wish me luck!
1) Do not get into trouble
2) Aim for greater heights
3) Stay focus on your job
4) Exercise to maintain good health
5) Practice Team work
6) Rely on your trusted partner to watch your back
7) Save for rainy days
8) Rest and relax
9) Always smile when your boss is around
10) Nothing is impossible
Yep, the Presidential Election is near, 2 days left.
Three open debates between the candidates already carried out. JK is proven successful on these debates, presenting innovative ideas and as described on its motto, ‘lebih cepat lebih baik or faster is better’.
It turns out that many of the ‘current government’ improvement & achivement solely because of him.
Apart from this, the gentleman ads are the best as compared to the competition, showing great & distinguished people vow on him.
With this, JK popularity soars. Unfortunately with low initial base, his numbers still below 20% of the total voters at present.
Actually I once put sympathy to Prabowo however since now his candidacy is at Vice President instead President, I rather not, considering his presidential partner. Word of mouth says the lady cabinet is full of corruption.
Anyway let’s not talk of it and with this I vow my vote right on him.
—— may the best candidate win ——
Read an article today on a President Candidate ads which has been rejected by several TV station.
Well, lets not get subjective.
A big question mark arrive on why the commercial is misleading and why it discredit certain side.
Of course goods price will be higher now due to inflation. Being objective, the current state of economy and political stability are at the most among these years – after the reformation. As fact, in ciew of global economic slowdown, our GDP still grow 1.1% in 1Q 2009 as compared to 4Q 2008 which countris such as Singapore reported 9% decline on QoQ GDP performance. Indonesia is expected to rise
With the flow of advertisement gives impression that if the respective candidate is chosen, things will straighforwardly jump to excellence.
No, it can’t be, there will always a process take place. This of course has been a logical understanding for educated people. Given such presentation, as fact will spoil people sympathy. However focus on the state of the society in Indonesia where majority of population is lacking of vision & education, this ad could and definetly will work.
Here is one of the ad for your viewing pleassure.
On last Saturday, when me parents went to Bandung, West java – yes, I am starving!, nobody cooks – I watch the much anticipated Terminator Salavation. The movie is the 4th sequel of the Terminator series.
Just for those who might need opinion on the movie, a summary valuation – based on my personal opinion – would be:
- Story line/plot is 3 of 5
- Backgrounds is 3 of 5
- Thrill is 3 of 5
- Overall score is 3 of 5
Well, not good grades isn’t it. Hehe, because nothing is set really special while expectation is high. So far only Spider Man 3 who meets my expectation of a much anticipated movie.
I will not go on the story as you can find it everywhere on the net (hint: check IMDB).
The sequel takes time at 2018, 9 years from now where the environment is being described as a dead world. Skynet rules everything and the world practically not developed – so don’t expect many flashy gadgets coming up.
The human side are using old weaponry while the android uses huge cyborg and ships but actually the android guns also an automated canon – gosh, thumbs down for the choreography.
The plot is felt common as very lacking from what people – in this case myself – is anticipating. The plot is only one, I guess, where Marcus Wright due to his erased memory, accidentally lured Mr. Connor to Skynet base a.k.a home of the robot.
One suggestion, I think in the near end part where Mr. Wright to donate his heart to Mr. Connor, can have more drama on it. Say, make it like a short flashback of Mr. Wright life.
Said to be honest, I actually expecting the a situation in a 3-4 years time or 2011 where Mr. Connor is struggling to unite the people and change the future instead where Syknet is vanished rather than an open ending like now. The movie time line is already matured as we have passed 2008 and nothing like Syknet happens, so guess would be best to end it.
BTW, the Governor, Mr. Schwarzenegger – using visual effect – did appear for short time in the movie. Mr. Schwarzenegger virtual image represent Skynet ultimate contender which, as usual, showed up in the later part of the movie.
Okay then, that’s about it. I guess you would guess *haha, whatever* that I would not recommend the movie yet still worthy to watch movie!
PS, Here another trailer for your viewing pleasure.