- For your information (FYI). Means: I don’t know what to do with this, so please keep it.
- Noted and returned. Means: I don’t know what to do with this, so please keep it little while.
- Review and comment. Means: Do the dirty work so that I can forward it.
- Action please. Means: Get yourself involved for me. Don’t worry, I’ll claim the credit.
- For your necessary action. Means: It’s your headache now.
- Copy to. Means: Here’s a share of my headache.
- For your approval, please. Means: Put your neck on the chopping board for me please.
- Action is being taken. Means: Your correspondence is lost and I am trying to locate it.
- Your letter is receiving our attention. Means: I am trying to figure out what you want.
- Please discuss. Means: I don’t know what the hell this is, so please brief me.
- For your immediate action. Means: Do it NOW! Or I will get into serious trouble.
- Please reply soon. Means: Please be efficient. It makes me look inefficient.
- We are investigating/ processing your request with the relevant authorities. Means: They are causing the delay, not us.
- Regards. Means: Thanks and bless you for reading all the crap.
- What’s your company’s policy on severance pay?
- How long does it take your company’s bureaucracy to get around to firing somebody for poor performance?
- Do you have a random drug testing policy?
- Does your company’s life insurance cover suicide?
- How in depth are your criminal background checks?
- Does your company’s insurance consider genital herpes a pre-existing condition?
- How many sick days do you allow each employee before you stop paying them for not being here? 3. Does your insurance cover sex-change operations?
- Does your internet access have a firewall that blocks pornographic websites? 1. How frequently do your accountants audit petty cash?
Amazing, isn’t it!
The Magdeburg water bridge, completed in 2003, takes 6 years & €500 million for a 918m long marvelous water bridge.
This is a channel-bridge over the River Elbe and joins the former East and West Germany, as part of the unification project. It is located in the city of Magdeburg, near Berlin. The photo was taken on the day of inauguration.
Questions: Did the bridge have to be designed to withstand the additional weight of ship and barge traffic, or just the weight of the water?
Answer: It only needs to be designed to withstand the weight of the water!
Why? A ship always displaces an amount of water that weighs the same as the ship, regardless of how heavily a ship may be loaded.
Once upon a time – exactly just now – I look at my palm.
Get it right? – if not, look below zoom
Its so thick, lot of fat inside me fingers – which means more fat on my belly and my entire body.
Yep, the Presidential Election is near, 2 days left.
Three open debates between the candidates already carried out. JK is proven successful on these debates, presenting innovative ideas and as described on its motto, ‘lebih cepat lebih baik or faster is better’.
It turns out that many of the ‘current government’ improvement & achivement solely because of him.
Apart from this, the gentleman ads are the best as compared to the competition, showing great & distinguished people vow on him.
With this, JK popularity soars. Unfortunately with low initial base, his numbers still below 20% of the total voters at present.
Actually I once put sympathy to Prabowo however since now his candidacy is at Vice President instead President, I rather not, considering his presidential partner. Word of mouth says the lady cabinet is full of corruption.
Anyway let’s not talk of it and with this I vow my vote right on him.
—— may the best candidate win ——
When a service is free, its definite that people would say ‘why not’
Few days back, i was browsing the web to further explore the hosting market. When it comes to internet, it means global or WWW, not limited to Indonesia.
To date, I have identified 3 free domain provider, which are:
On these site, you can get your very own domain. What’s more interesting is chi.mp provides top level domain (TLD). Therefore you can register names such as wuih.mp instead of wuih.co.cc and etc.
Yet dont get carried away. As we all know, in this world, nothing is free. I recall my teacher saying back then, ‘even going to toilet we have to pay’ . So whats the catch? – lets go one by one
The uni.cc I believe, as the least popular one. I checked it and found ample selection of common words. This maybe due to Terms & Conditions of Service of article 1 of Service Agreement.
I excerpt, ‘UNICC shows advertisements and/or offers for other products in this site and all Member sites using web forwarding, web hosting and DNS services. UNICC has no ownership interest in these other products, services, or other advertised items. And as such makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to these other products, services, or other advertised items and the use thereof. You agree that the site will report information concerning advertising banners viewed and clicked on’
Well, with that in mind, this site is not going nowhere. Tell you the truth that I dont know how is the ad like. If its small enough or unoticeable enough, should be fine. However I bet when people see the T&C, they will be discouraged, like I am.
Second, the co.nr. It is the same with uni.cc except they made it clear that a small banner (see below) must be placed on the website.
Well. should be ok. I myself dont mind it. Of course that I already own few top level domain (TLD) such as rizky.us, ghalast.com & revampfuture.com so I am not so keen in using second level domain with conditions. Should you wonder then why this blog is using second level domain as main URL, the answer is that this is the thing which reflect me as an Indonesian blogger. I am proud of my nation!
Third is chi.mp. So you can get your top level domain (TLD) BUT the use is limited to their concept project which combine blog, social network and open id. Well, its a goog concept but it still uncomparable as compared to the nororious wordpress. Limitation on themes & widgets would be the main factor. If you want the particular domain for external use, you are given the option with US$20 compensation. Personally I would not mind if I can get rizky.mp because my name is Rizky Mujisanto Priyono – got what I mean? 🙂
Unfortunately someone skipped me and took the domain, I think a gal named Rizky also.
The last one, co.cc. Hey this provider is great man, you can get free domain without a catch. Of course minor disadvantage applies where for common word names, you have to pay some fee, ranging from US$3 to US$15. But hey, if you want to create your personal URL, here is a good place. You can integrate your domain with Google Apps for free 50 email accounts, Gmail base on that address. Also, they make it easy for you by automatically do the settings and help you in verification.
In conclusion, you should have guess that I would reccommend http://co.cc if you wanted a free domain services. You can set a forwarding order and point the site to redirect to your non personalized domain, say http://www.wuih.co.cc will automatically open https://revampfuture.wordpress.com.
So then its how you get a free service for personalized blog.
Read an article today on a President Candidate ads which has been rejected by several TV station.
Well, lets not get subjective.
A big question mark arrive on why the commercial is misleading and why it discredit certain side.
Of course goods price will be higher now due to inflation. Being objective, the current state of economy and political stability are at the most among these years – after the reformation. As fact, in ciew of global economic slowdown, our GDP still grow 1.1% in 1Q 2009 as compared to 4Q 2008 which countris such as Singapore reported 9% decline on QoQ GDP performance. Indonesia is expected to rise
With the flow of advertisement gives impression that if the respective candidate is chosen, things will straighforwardly jump to excellence.
No, it can’t be, there will always a process take place. This of course has been a logical understanding for educated people. Given such presentation, as fact will spoil people sympathy. However focus on the state of the society in Indonesia where majority of population is lacking of vision & education, this ad could and definetly will work.
Here is one of the ad for your viewing pleassure.